Celebrating 25 years is a big deal! We know. We’re marking our anniversary this year, too. So, in light of our celebratory spirit and given our 25 years of experience, we’ve put together our guide for hosting the perfect anniversary party.
Invitations are available at any party store, or you can click here for one that we’ve created for you.
You can also use this template to print your own 4x6 postcards. Avery Template 5889: Postcards, 2 per sheet.
Champagne or Sparkling Wine is the perfect choice. For a special touch, consider designing your own label with a 25-Year Anniversary message. Or a special bottle tag will achieve the same effect and may be removed and kept as a souvenir.
Here are a few recommendations to assist in making your selection:
- Splurge – Moet & Chandon Vintage 2009 Champagne
- Choice – Taittinger La Francais Champagne
- Budget – Gloria Ferrer
- Extra Budget – Toso Brut Argentina
ELEGANT DINNER PARTY: Recommended for groups of 30 and under.
Skill Level: Above average and dedicated
- Spicy Ahi Tuna Tartar
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Prosciutto with Melon Balls, Fresh Mozzarella and Basil
- Grilled Beef Rolls with Scallion Soy Dipping Sauce
LARGE COCKTAIL PARTY
Skill Level: Easy
- Mozzarella Chili Dip with Tostada Chip Rounds
- Shrimp Cocktail Caribbean Holiday Style
- Seafood Bruschetta
- Assorted Artisan Cheese Selection with local seasonal fruit
- Charcuterie Assortment
Tip: For large events, think about tasty salads and dips and other dishes that are easy, can be made in large batches, and go a long way.
Click to expand images.